Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Esrat F. Islam 803

September 12, 2014

ELA Response

                   
                     Over the summer I read Eve and Adam by Michael Grant. It was a very deep story that 

           I couldn't put it down. The genre was science fiction where a girl named Evening Spiker had          
           to create the perfect boy. Along the way she meets Solo, a hacker who has a crush on her and

          works under Eve's mother, Terra Spiker. She also learns that she is a mod so she is able to heal

          quickly. That is why Eve's mother took  Eve to her laboratory. If Eve gets bored, she can

          complete her mother's project by designing a perfect boy. This book is very thrilling because it

          has many twists and turns. You never know who the bad guy is. It will lead you to one suspect

          but then you doubt it. I recommend all the students read this book.



No comments:

Post a Comment